Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 39: Contributions by cities or towns

Section 39. The mayor, selectmen or road commissioners, or the board or officer having charge of the maintenance and care of highways, if so authorized by the city council or by the town, may agree in writing, on behalf of such city or town, to contribute money, labor or materials toward the laying out or construction of any state trail or path which the commissioner may lay out and construct within such city or town.