Section 11. A person applying for registration or renewal as a registered motor vehicle glass repair shop shall:
(1) maintain a physical place of business within the commonwealth at which it has indoor facilities to perform motor vehicle glass repair services and from which it may lawfully dispatch mobile service vans;
(2) if using a mobile service van, register and insure such van as a commercial vehicle;
(3) possess and maintain in working order the equipment necessary to provide motor vehicle windshield glass stone chip repair;
(4) if providing motor vehicle glass replacement services, possess and maintain the equipment necessary to perform motor vehicle glass replacement services;
(5) obtain all required local, state and federal licenses and permits, including a state sales tax identification number and a federal tax identification number; and
(6) not subcontract or sublet motor vehicle glass repair services to any other person or entity not in the employ of the registered motor vehicle glass repair shop unless such person or entity is also a duly registered motor vehicle glass repair shop.