Skip to Content
The 191st General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 51: Name of foreign limited partnership

Section 51. A foreign limited partnership may register with the secretary of state and do business in the commonwealth under any name, whether or not it is the name under which it is registered in its jurisdiction of organization, that could be assumed by a limited partnership.