Section 5: Items exempted from repurchase
Section 5. The provisions of this chapter shall not require the repurchase from a dealer of:
(1) a repair part with a limited storage life or otherwise subject to physical or structural deterioration including, but not limited to, gaskets or batteries;
(2) a single repair part normally priced and sold in a set of two or more items;
(3) a repair part that, because of its condition, cannot be marketed as a new part without repackaging or reconditioning by the supplier or manufacturer;
(4) any inventory that the dealer elects to retain;
(5) any inventory ordered by the dealer after receipt of notice of termination of the dealer agreement by either the dealer or supplier;
(6) any inventory that was acquired by the dealer from a source other than the supplier.