Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Chapter 93H: SECURITY BREACHES
- Section 1 Definitions
- Section 2 Regulations to safeguard personal information of commonwealth residents
- Section 3 Duty to report known security breach or unauthorized use of personal information
- Section 4 Delay in notice when notice would impede criminal investigation; cooperation with law enforcement
- Section 5 Applicability of other state and federal laws
- Section 6 Enforcement of chapter