Skip to Content
The 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 163: Appeal

Section 163. Whoever is aggrieved by an order made under section one hundred and sixty or section one hundred and sixty-two may appeal therefrom as provided in section one hundred and forty-seven; but such notice as the court shall order shall also be given to the board of water commissioners and mayor, or chairman of the selectmen, or president or other officer of the water or ice company interested in such order. While the appeal is pending the order of the department shall be complied with, unless otherwise authorized by it.