Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Chapter 111M: INDIVIDUAL HEALTH COVERAGE
- Section 1 Creditable coverage and resident defined
- Section 2 Duty for certain adults to obtain and maintain creditable coverage; reporting of coverage on tax return; penalties for violation
- Section 3 Exemption for refusal of coverage based upon sincerely held religious belief; administration; data sharing
- Section 4 Review of applicability or affordability determination
- Section 5 Rules and regulations