Skip to Content
The 191st General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 141: Speech-language pathologists and audiologists; nonresidents; licenses; fees

Section 141. The board may at its discretion and without examination license as a speech-language pathologist or audiologist or certify as a speech-language pathology assistant or audiology assistant any applicant who is duly licensed or registered under the laws of another state or territory in the United States, the District of Columbia or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico; provided, however, that the applicant shall meet the requirements for licensure or certification in the commonwealth and shall pay the appropriate fee set by the secretary of administration and finance.