Skip to Content
June 23, 2024 Clouds | 87°F
The 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 71K: Licenses; issuance

Section 71K. No recreational tramway shall be operated unless a license for such operation has been issued by the board. Such license shall be issued for a term of not longer than one year, upon application therefor on a form furnished by the board, and upon a determination by the board that the recreational tramway conforms to the rules and regulations of the board. In making such determination the board may rely upon the report of an inspector certified by it in accordance with its rules and regulations.