Skip to Content
June 23, 2024 Clouds | 87°F
The 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 71M: Orders; appeal

Section 71M. Any operator who is aggrieved by any order of the board may appeal therefrom to the superior court. No such appeal shall suspend the operation of the order made by the board; provided that the superior court may suspend the order of the board pending the determination of such appeal whenever, in the opinion of the court, justice may require such suspension. The superior court shall hear such appeal at the earliest convenient day and shall enter such decree as justice may require.