Skip to Content
March 02, 2024 Clouds | 47°F
The 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 24H: Appeal from decision of commissioner

Section 24H. Any person aggrieved by any decision of the commissioner under any provision of sections twenty-four A to twenty-four G, inclusive, may appeal to the superior court, for a review thereof within thirty days after the recommendation of such decision. Sections sixteen to twenty, inclusive, of chapter one hundred and fifty-one shall apply to and govern any such appeal.