Skip to Content
The 192nd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 107: Dissolution; return; notice to corporation

Section 107. If a corporation is dissolved under the authority of section ninety-nine, the clerk of the court in which the decree therefor is entered shall forthwith make return thereof to the state secretary giving the name of the corporation and the date upon which such decree was entered. The state secretary shall thereupon send notice of such dissolution, and the date thereof, to the corporation at its last address as appearing on the records of the state secretary.