Skip to Content
The 193rd General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 30: Change of location

Section 30. The department may, after notice and a public hearing, authorize a gas or electric company to carry on its business in any town in the commonwealth other than the town named in its agreement of association or charter, subject to sections eighty-six to eighty-eight, inclusive, and it may purchase, hold and convey real and personal estate in such other town necessary for carrying on its business therein.