Section 5. The commissioner shall submit an annual report no later than January 15 of each year, commencing January 15, 1998, to the governor, the commission, the joint committees on criminal justice, the judiciary and public safety, and the clerks of the house of representatives and the senate. The report shall include but shall not be limited to the following information:
(1) the effectiveness of the office of community corrections in promoting the goals of the commission;
(2) the effectiveness of the office of community corrections in diverting offenders by reducing prison commitments;
(3) the evaluations and recommendations submitted by the county community corrections advisory boards and by providers of community corrections programs;
(4) fiscal audits on the expenditure of state funds;
(5) allegations of provider noncompliance and the results of any investigations into such allegations.