Skip to Content
The 191st General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 101: Record on appeal to superior court; transmission

Section 101. When an appeal is taken from a judgment of a district court, the clerk shall transmit to the clerk of the superior court the complaint, all papers filed in the case, all bonds, and a brief certificate of the proceedings, which shall be there entered by the appellant.