Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Skip to Content
The 189th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 19: Unsatisfied judgments; expiration of time for taking out executions; remedies

Section 19. If a judgment remains unsatisfied after the expiration of the time for taking out execution thereon, the creditor may obtain a new execution by motion to the court in which such unsatisfied judgment was rendered, or he may at any time after the judgment, subject to section twenty of chapter two hundred and sixty, bring a civil action thereon.