Skip to Content
The 190th General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Section 19: Petition to land court

Section 19. One or more persons holding land or flats adjacent to or covered by high water may apply by petition to the land court for the settlement and determination of the lines and boundaries of their ownership therein.