Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Chapter 258D: COMPENSATION FOR CERTAIN ERRONEOUS FELONY CONVICTIONS
- Section 1 Erroneous felony conviction claims; class of eligible persons; burden of proof; definitions; right to jury trial
- Section 2 Compensation for claimants
- Section 3 Jurisdiction
- Section 4 Service of process; notification; victim's right to testify; evidence; arbitration and settlements.
- Section 5 Damages
- Section 6 Motion for costs; appeals
- Section 7 Expungement or sealing of records; hearings
- Section 8 Limitation on action
- Section 9 Receipt of chapter