Welcome to the new malegislature.gov! Please take a moment to let us know what you think.
Chapter 64D: EXCISE ON DEEDS, INSTRUMENTS AND WRITINGS
- Section 1 Rate of taxation; instrument excepted
- Section 2 Person subject to tax; method of denoting payment; ''person'' defined
- Section 3 Use of stamps for payment of tax; metering machines, etc.
- Section 3A Funds at registries of deeds for purchase of excise stamps for sale, etc.
- Section 3B Reimbursement by state of counties for bond premiums
- Section 4 Erroneously affixed stamps; abatement
- Section 5 Repealed, 1976, 415, Sec. 108
- Section 6 Powers and duties of commissioner; penalty for interference, false entries, etc.
- Section 6A Failure to affix stamps; penalty
- Section 6B Refusal to register; lack of required stamps
- Section 7 Penalty for false affixation of stamps
- Section 8 Penalty for illegal removal of stamp
- Section 9 Penalty for fraudulent use of stamp
- Section 10 Disposition of tax receipts
- Section 11 Deeds Excise Fund
- Section 12 Disbursement of funds
- Section 13 Repealed, 2009, 61, Sec. 2